Sunday, September 9, 2012

Food.. food.. food, who doesn't love to eat btw?

So, Who's the Blogger of the Month?


Congrats to Erwan Heusaff! Let's Dig-in his Blog! 

 I started cooking at the very young age of 8, the little annoying kid seated firmly at the kitchen counter awaiting for scraps to come my way and diligently watching the cooks do their thing. I then started experimenting with different recipes I would hear people talking about or trying to recreate food that I’ve tasted in the past. I understood early, that food would become a passion of mine. As I grew up I understood the business side of things more and found that for me the whole concept of a food offer interested me more than actual being in the kitchen, which is why I decided to pursue international business in college, in France, and not the culinary arts, but I never lost sight of my love for food. This love quickly turned into hatred as I expanded into a heavy 240 pounds. - Source
Now i know why he named his blog "the fat kid inside" but, guess who wouldn't get fat of being obsess with foods? and who wouldn't say they love eating? of course, all of us have favorite food whether it is something sweet an appetizer, main course or desserts.

I love experimenting that's why i'm studying MT likewise in cooking as well. I wanna learn more in kitchen as they say "a way to man's heart is through his stomach" We all started cooking from frying egg either scrambled or sunny side-up, tell me who doesn't know how to cook it. Your so pathetic :))

But, even though you can't resist eating you must also watch and choose the right food on what you eat. You might not want to be big in a sec. twas so easy to gain weight in eating but, it wasn't that fast to lose everything you eat in a day. So happy to found out Erwann's blog aside from it there are also healthy foods for those who are body conscious.

Happy Eating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment