Sunday, September 16, 2012

Crêpes

  I've seen Pepper.ph Recipe of  "French Crêpes" and because I'm dying to know how to cook it. I've made one this morning, so here's its recipe;
 

Classic French Crêpes

makes 6

 
1 cup milk
1 cup all purpose flour
2 tbsp sugar
2 whole eggs
pinch of salt
butter, for cooking
  1. Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth. Rest for at least 30 minutes.
  2. Heat a nonstick pan on medium heat. Melt 1 teaspoon of butter, and pour crêpe batter into the hot pan (about 1/3 cup).
  3. Brown on one side, about 2 minutes. Cook on the other side for 1 minute. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
 

 
for a change because Im out of stock with nutella in my fridge, I just put confiture de fraises (strawberry jam) or any spread you want and added Maple syrup in it just for a dressing.




Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment