Saturday, October 6, 2012

I was about to blog about the "Taken 2" movie screening last October 5, 2012 @ Cinema 1, Shang Cineplex, Shangri-La Mall but, unluckily my cousin failed to msg me the pictures we took yesterday. btw Thanks to @Nuffnang and #Kojie.san for the ticket(s) i got and to Thei as well, nice meeting you! :')


There's really no place like home <3 p="p">

Going back, went back from Manila to Pampanga this morning with my best bud, best friend and my cousin @pepssymiclat, bought my niece and my little sister presents first before heading home because, I've really missed them!! A LOT thou :)) I was like 2 weeks not going home..


(My presents for my niece, Danica Lauryn, Happy 2nd month babyyyy!!)


(SweetnFancy Angry Birds, Mini Cake)


(Isn't she lovely? this was taken awhile ago before her appointment at her Pedia)



(AWWWWWW! Now tell me, who wouldn't be glad seeing her niece like thissssss??! bought those headband @ Sm Department Store)

I'm a Happy bee again!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment