Sunday, August 7, 2011

Until you stand on your own two feet

Just watched "Pepito Manaloto" And he quoted "He learned how to stand on his own feet. Someday somewhat I'll Stand on my own. but now, I need support from my parents, my siblings, family and friends. Isn't that easy to stand alone with no one who'll guide you through. Like looking in a Mirror and try to Reflect yourself, not what you see physically but, what is in your inner side. You won't be what you are now unless no one guide you as you grow up. We will stand on our own feet in right time, we don't have to hurry what we have now be contented and learn to wait. That time will use what we learned, to be independent and provide yourself with all the things that you need to live without having to ask anyone else to help you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment