Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Phenomenology of Death


R.I.P
Kate Canlas Pangan
"I look at life as a gift of God.
 Now that he wants it back I have no right to complain.
 ---Joyce Cary"

Everyone has a fear of Death and that is something we can't hide. I quoted "I look at life as a gift of God. Now that he wants it back I have no right to complain which is true. 

What does death mean? Your death, something you can do nothing about yet which you must face and face alone, unarmed, defenseless, utterly naked. It waits for you: the ultimate unknown.
When it comes to a question "What will you do if you'll be dead tomorrow" Everyone have the same answer - Live my life to the fullest, say sorry, thank you, i love you, probably you'll spend your next 24hours doing everything just to make things right. but, unfortunately one things for sure "No one gets alive"

Sometimes when someone you love, your family, relatives nor friends was dead. you always tell your self "Why Him/Her? Why not ME? maybe we utter those words because We're hurt, because we don't accept the fact that God took them already. Is that being selfish? that, why does God took someone who is so kind? the one who's so angelic? Yes, we live for a purpose but WHY doesn't we know when the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED?

4.27.10there was one thing I experienced, way back April 27, 2010 almost a year ago..it was a very remarkable experienced i had and a lesson to be learned. I was at the mall with my elder sister and our youngest sibling while were on shopping my allergies attacked me then i got panic and drink my med. but, i can't take it anymore because they're getting worse. so i asked my sister if we can go home already and say Yes. while going to the parking lot my sight went yellowish it was like a bright light then got blurred and i break down. I don't really know what happen to me that day, i was unconscious, thay can't feel my pulse and everything. The only thing i know when i wake-up was my sister is calling me/ shouting my name just to be awake i remember her saying "KATE, KATE, KATE, GUMISING KA" 

Why did it happen to me? and why did God save me that day? I know it is weird to say the words WHY? instead of questioning, just be thankful. 

You know you should spend every moment of your life, Wherever you go, whatever you do, an armed assassin walks behind you. The nozzle presses cold against your neck. The gun is cocked, the bullet ready to shatter you forever. You have no place to run, nowhere to hide. No one can help you. The assassin's finger is always on the trigger. Always. Why doesn't he blow you away? Not yet. But soon. At any moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment