Friday, October 7, 2011

My Knight in Shining Armor

I don't know why all through this years my Blog post My Knight in Shining Armor has the most Pageviews from June 2, 2010 until now 2011..

Really when i watched "The Vampire Diaries" Damon Salvatore known as Ian Somerhalder catch my attention thou Stefan Salvatore maybe for others should be their ideal man who deserves love in return.


For real, My ideal man is someone who's a bad boy, someone like Damon Salvatore, Ian Somerhalder, who portrays in "The Vampire Diaries" Is it weird? Loving someone you doesn't know that will love you in return? like in the TV series, Damon doesn't have a friend he even use girls to have fun but, with Elena everything he was changed. likewise, I want a man that i can control not to be under me but, loves me that's why he does. I want to change what others sees in him and show them he also have a good heart. Everyone have an Ideal man you maybe lucky to have one that you like but, not every Ideal man you want doesn't mean he's the only one whom can have you. The key to have your Knight in Shining Armor. is by using your Heart over your Mind :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment