Wednesday, March 5, 2014

TwenTEEN!


(Because, twas my birthday I need to drink straight from the bottle!)

(Birthday girl, ME)


(HS Friends)

(Me, Jem, Lou, Yns L-R)

(Chester,Me, Jessie, Jem and Benet)

(With my bestfriend, Louvier Manalo)


(The Crowd)


(L-R Jessie, Me, Jinx, Lou, Karl, Lloyd and Nice)

2nd blog post
September 6, 2013

Actually, my birthday was September 02 but, it was monday so i need to throw a post birthday by weekends. The real plan was just a bestfriend bonding moment since, i missed my friends and we haven't hang-out since our high school years plus one of our friend had her vacay here in ph. And they were suggesting for XO Superclub, G! 

"I may not have love life nor, He haven't yet found the one i deserve at least i got my friends who makes the best of me. Indeed, everyone got drunk! lol A happy 20TEEN to me. -xoxo

credits: jay musni, johnel david more photos uploaded at my old facebook account

No comments:

Post a Comment