Sunday, March 17, 2013

Welcome to Christian World, Danica Lauryn!

March 16, 2013 
     Baptism has been called the sacrament and ordinance of Jesus, is also called the christening/ baptism of infants.  
Anglicans believe that Baptism is also the entry into the Church and therefore allows them access to all rights and responsibilities as full members, including the privilege to receive Holy Communion.
Traditionally infants do baptized after a month or so on. My niece got baptized at her 7th Month because we thought that his Daddy can have Vacation leave this Month but, it was denied by the company. 

(My ate Kim and her baby, Danica Lauryn!)
The so called "Kabalyero" which means "special" because she was the only one baptized that day at Sta. Monica Parish Church, Mexico Pampanga.

(with my Niece, Happy Christening!)

(L-R Cous Bembs, My Ate Toni and me)

(with my youngest sister, Kelly)

more pictures to be uploaded at my sister's fb account...

No comments:

Post a Comment