Sunday, September 4, 2011

Phenomenology


Phenomenology, in Husserl's conception, is primarily concerned with the systematic reflection on and analysis of the structures of consciousness, and the phenomena that appear in acts of consciousness.

It has been defined as: subjectivity; awareness; the ability to experience feelings; wakefulness; having a sense of selfhood; or the executive control system of the mind.

We are conscious because we all have emotions. When we get to know a person we became close to them because we are aware.

I had this experience wherein someone gave me something worthless, as in, it was candies. This was last summer when i was with him then asks me if I want lollipop but then it fell on the ground I use to pick it but he asked me not to do so, so in return he just gave me candies. Know what the funny thing I kept the candy wrappers on my wallet so stupid right? I don’t know why I can’t throw those wrappers until now they are still on my wallet, Promise!

Because I know that person just mean to me, a worthless gift from someone special means more than a thousand things. As they say You can’t buy everything even someone’s happiness.

Philosophy Blog #2
Phenomenology
By: Kate C. Pangan MT2-B

No comments:

Post a Comment